- Any information submitted by the parties to each other while using the resources on the site is confidential information.
- The user gives permission from the site to the collection, processing and storage of their personal data, as well as e-mail text and graphic advertising information.
- The Parties undertake to abide by the agreement governing the relationship associated with the establishment, amendment and termination of the confidentiality of personal information of the Parties and not to disclose confidential information to third parties.
- Site Administration collects two types of information about users:
— personal information you knowingly disclose User Administration Site in order to use the resources of the Site;
— technical information, software automatically collects the Site during his visit. During a visit to the User Support site automatically becomes available from standard server logs (server logs). This includes the IP-address of the User (or the proxy server, if it is used to connect to the Internet), my internet provider, domain name, browser type and operating system, information about the site from which the user has made the transition to the Site, the Site pages the user is visiting, the date and time of those visits, files that the user downloads. This information is analyzed in aggregate software (impersonal) form for web site traffic analysis, and is used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development. The connection between the IP-address and the user's personal information will never be disclosed to third parties, except when required by the legislation of the country of residence of the user.
- Site administration is very serious about the protection of personal data of users and will never provide your user information to anyone else, unless it explicitly requires the authorized state body (for example, upon the written request of the court). All user information is used to communicate with them, for the execution of a transaction concluded between users of the Site via the Website resources for web site traffic analysis, to develop proposals for the improvement and development and may be disclosed to other third parties only with his permission.
- The site has the technology to identify users, based on the use of the cookies. Cookies - these are small-sized files that are stored on a user's computer by a web browser. On a computer used by the User to access the website, files may be cookies, which will later be used for the automatic authorization, as well as to collect statistical data, in particular the traffic to the site. The Site Administration does not store personal data or passwords in cookies. The user has the right to prohibit saving of cookies on the computer used to access the site appropriately by configuring your browser. It should be borne in mind that all services using this technology may not be available.